Today, I pulled out some of my recent indies for a colorful look. I don’t usually do blue eyeshadow, but I was inspired by some of the shades I recently got from Notoriously Morbid.
What I used:
- Notoriously Morbid – Fight For Beauty (lid)
- Notoriously Morbid – Glorious Honor (outer lid)
- Notoriously Morbid – Chaos Reigns (crease)
- Notoriously Morbid – Power of the Fae (highlight)
- Notoriously Morbid – Daoine Sidhe (blush)
- Jordana – Silver Lilac pencil (brows)
- Urban Decay – Asphyxia (liner)
- Urban Decay – Deep End (liner)
- Maybelline – Mega Plush Volum’Express (mascara– finishing up tube so I can switch to CF mascara)
- Darling Girl Cosmetics – Fairy Wings gloss balm (lips)
I have to say, I had a tricky time blending the Notoriously Morbid shadows together. Chaos Reigns was a bit patchy and blended out greyer than expected, and Glorious Honor is prone to blending to a pale icy blue highlight. I have used other ones in the new Daoine Sidhe range and liked them– I have used Love Reigns several times as an all-over lid shade because it is just SO PRETTY, but some of the other duochromes take a lot of fussing, so I’ve had to apply them with care.
OTOH, how pretty is that Fairy Wings gloss? So pretty. So, so pretty. A nice subtle lip duochrome that isn’t too out there for everyday wear.